Monday, February 18, 2013

The Newbie

Assalamualaikum and good evening everyone.

How was your Monday? Life went well?
Insyaallah, Allah permudahkan.

Yeahh, as stated above Imma newbie.
Ohh, for having a blog is actually a new resolution of mine for 2013, but I just got the time now to finally publish something. hehe. Student kan? busy busy.
Tapi actually bagus jugak sebab hari ni pun sebenarnya a first day of my 4th semester.
So a good timing I guess? miahaha.

Well I might be new in this blogging world and actually I don't have any specific reasons for having a blog.
Hmmmmm macam mana eh? My new blog ni macam a new medium for me to share anything and everything to people.
Lebih kurang macam tu lah kot.
Tak baik kedekut ilmu ni, tak gitu? hihi.
Instead of sharing those stuffs dekat FB, twitter, tumblr or instagram lah.
Doesn't matter if it is as big as world current issue to the smallest personal problem of mine. hehe.

So everyone, please bare with me. *muka cute*

I'm a malay, so obviously I'm going to use manglish lah kan? hihi. I'm sorry if my english and malay words are worse.

So till the next post InsyaAllah.

With love,
Nasyizan

2 comments:

How about some comments?